For nearly 30 years, Pyware has been recognized as the leader in software specifically designed to meet the needs of Directors and Drill Designers worldwide. High schools, colleges and universities as well as drum corps worldwide depend on 3D for their designing needs. 3D offers the most highly advanced design features as well as the interactive Performer's Practice Tools, the software hundreds of marching ensembles depend on to get their show on the field as quickly as possible.
Pyware is the recognized leader of drill design software worldwide. 3D has not only been a staple item for High School and College Bands, but it has been used in special events such as Super Bowl half time shows, the Olympics Opening and Closing Ceremonies, over 90% of all college bowl games, major parades, movies such as "Drumline," and even on Broadway. In 2010, we entered the video game world thanks to the wonderful folks at EA Sports. Look for halftime performances in EA Sports NCAA Football 10.
3D is now available in three editions:
- 3D Basic is a lower cost edition with all of the advanced 3D features for designing and printing drill. This product was developed for the marching band director that needs to design their own field show.
- 3D Interactive includes 3D Basic, as well as the interactive features of 3D Online Accounts to seamlessly upload/download drills to clients, students, performers, and potential drill design customers worldwide. 3D Interactive is compatible with the 3D family of interactive software. Our interactive software includes 3D Performer's Practice Tools (a suite of personal practice tools for performers to use at home), 3D Director's Viewer, and of course, all installations of 3D Interactive and 3D Professional. Interactive is favored by colleges and universities, as well as BOA Grand Nationals competitors.
- 3D Professional includes all of the features of 3D Interactive, 3D Basic, as well as all of the Plug-ins offered by Pygraphics including the Floor Covers, Traditional Design Tools, Spiral Tool, and Personal Drill Book Printer. This edition also includes an additional install for your license, as well as an increase in the number of files you can host in your online account. Professional is developed for full time drill designers and drill design companies, as well as ensembles that desire the most features available.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Hardware: 1.6 Ghz Dual Core Processor, 2 GB of RAM or greater
- ATI Radeon HD 7600, NVIDIA GeForce GT 335, Intel HD 4000 supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 600 MB Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10
- Hardware: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM or greater
ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GeForce GT 550,
600 MB Hard Drive Space